Monday 1 December 2014

Advent Calendar

During December I am going to attempt to do something creative each day, either a Christmas project with the kids, or new design, a home made gift, finishing off an existing project or just some creative cooking. My project for December 1st was an advent calendar for my children.
Firstly I had collected a range of small toys and sweets, the little halo figures were a great buy as they were out on special for a dollar each. Some days they will have a little gift and other days a small candy cane or chocolate coin.
 The wrapping took way longer than I expected, fifty little presents because they are having one calendar on each of their doors. I used some white and red envelopes as well as silver and gold paper, there was no time to add too many details as I was rushing before they got home from school.
They were pretty excited to open the first one which was a little halo figure. 

Not too many problems with them sticking to the door although the gold paper is a bit tricky and we had to use extra tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...