Saturday 19 January 2013

Work in Progress


It has been a busy time during the school holidays, we have been to the beach, staying in our caravan, swimming lessons, gone to the movies, spent time with Nanny and Pa and lately attending some Warhammer model workshops.
Last week I squeezed a bit of time in to work on the Hansel and Gretel quilt. Just the border and binding to add on and sew the whole thing together. The gingerbread house fabric for the border and the sweets fabric for the binding should be arriving by mid next week, along with some little Australian animals that I can't wait to sew up.




This is the beginning of a table runner with hexagons of my Aussie animal designs which will be sewn across some natural cotton fabric. I am thinking of using orange stitching and maybe an orange or green binding.


1 comment:

  1. What delightful designs! I LOVE them!! Lovely Hansel and Gretel quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...