Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Museum and Popeye

Saturday was the end of the school holidays so we decided to meet my Aunt Gerrie in the city and to to the museum with the boys and take a ride up the River Torrens on Popeye.
First we explored the very old Adelaide Arcade in the city. There are some very interesting stores especially a vintage store and a retro soda shop, however we were a little early and they were not open. 

At the front of the museum.

 One of my favourite displays.

I love the woven baskets.

The brick wall and arch windows look beautiful in the museum foyer.

This is the Popeye (one of them) I remember going on this boat in Primary School.

We got on Popeye outside the zoo and went up the Torrens to Elder Park. The boys loved it and at $5 per adult and $3 per child for this section I thought it was great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...