Thursday 9 January 2014

Fabulous Finds

These are a few of my thrift store purchases for December.
Bridgewater Op Shop, I love the small dishes at the top.

 A few orange things from Bridgewater and Balhanna.


Mum picked this up for me at a store that had 50% off.

From Aldgate op shop, I can't resist a vintage printed tablecloth.

A selection from Balhanna including a small apron, vintage linen and Christmas fabric.

Also from Balhanna, they had lots of great vintage Christmas decorations. We had cookie cutters like this when I was a child, tried them out and they work great if the cookie dough is very cool. Love the cool green label machine, always wanted one of these.

Now this was a find, the Nairne op shop had 50% of and this Mikasa dinner set was only $2.50. I had been looking at one of these at Aldgate but each piece there was $2.50 so it was very exciting.

A nice glass vase filled with ornamental sugared fruit, $3.00 also from Nairne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...